As the COVID 19 pandemic intensified in the second quarter of 2020, the Lower Mainland’s commercial real estate market experienced fewer sales while dollar values fluctuated.
- Home buyer demand remains elevated across Metro Vancouver
- Pandemic-induced trends emerge in the commercial real estate market in the third quarter of 2020
- Metro Vancouver housing market shows resilience in 2020
- REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive raises $50,000 for local charities
- REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive shifts to an online fundraiser for 2020