As the COVID 19 pandemic intensified in the second quarter of 2020, the Lower Mainland’s commercial real estate market experienced fewer sales while dollar values fluctuated.
- Supply response emerges in Metro Vancouver’s active housing market
- REBGV hires economist to provide greater insight and research into Metro Vancouver’s housing market
- Commercial real estate activity slowed as pandemic hit and regained momentum to conclude 2020
- REBGV Statement: Advice for Metro Vancouver home buyers amid increased demand and competition
- March home sales and new listings set records in Metro Vancouver