In the first month of 2021, Metro Vancouver’s housing market continued the pattern set at the end of last year with home sale activity outpacing the supply of homes listed for sale.
- Lower Mainland’s commercial real estate market sees activity pick up in the first quarter of 2021
- Metro Vancouver’s housing market sets a steady, calmer pace to begin the summer season
- Vancouver REALTOR® honoured for commitment to community causes
- Home sale and listing activity in Metro Vancouver moves off of its record-breaking pace
- Supply response emerges in Metro Vancouver’s active housing market