In the first month of 2021, Metro Vancouver’s housing market continued the pattern set at the end of last year with home sale activity outpacing the supply of homes listed for sale.
- Supply response emerges in Metro Vancouver’s active housing market
- REBGV hires economist to provide greater insight and research into Metro Vancouver’s housing market
- Commercial real estate activity slowed as pandemic hit and regained momentum to conclude 2020
- REBGV Statement: Advice for Metro Vancouver home buyers amid increased demand and competition
- March home sales and new listings set records in Metro Vancouver