In the first month of 2021, Metro Vancouver’s housing market continued the pattern set at the end of last year with home sale activity outpacing the supply of homes listed for sale.
- Home buyer demand remains elevated across Metro Vancouver
- Pandemic-induced trends emerge in the commercial real estate market in the third quarter of 2020
- Metro Vancouver housing market shows resilience in 2020
- REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive raises $50,000 for local charities
- REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive shifts to an online fundraiser for 2020