The Metro Vancouver housing market saw steady home sale and listing activity in May, a shift back from the record-breaking activity seen in the earlier spring months.
- Home sale and listing activity in Metro Vancouver moves off of its record-breaking pace
- Supply response emerges in Metro Vancouver’s active housing market
- REBGV hires economist to provide greater insight and research into Metro Vancouver’s housing market
- Commercial real estate activity slowed as pandemic hit and regained momentum to conclude 2020
- REBGV Statement: Advice for Metro Vancouver home buyers amid increased demand and competition