The revamped format for this year’s REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive raised $50,000 for local housing-related charities.
- Lower Mainland’s commercial real estate market sees activity pick up in the first quarter of 2021
- Metro Vancouver’s housing market sets a steady, calmer pace to begin the summer season
- Vancouver REALTOR® honoured for commitment to community causes
- Home sale and listing activity in Metro Vancouver moves off of its record-breaking pace
- Supply response emerges in Metro Vancouver’s active housing market